Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Only Time I Have Ever Cried At A Game!!

Hey Ya'll! Sorry I haven't been on lately! Things have been crazy around here as usual!! I was able to go home for my lil bro's final high school game on Tues! No one knew I was coming! So, when I walked onto that field.. my families faces said it all! My lil brother Zac was the first one to see me! He shook his head and smiled! Then I walked onto the field towards my dad and the first words out of his mouth were, "You dirty lil liar!" Ha ha the night before, he had called me and I told him that I hated that I couldn't be there! Ha ha! But I believe my mom's reaction was the best! I had called them from the field. They didn't know I was there. They told me that they were on their way (her and my sis) to the game! I put on my pouty voice and told them that I hated that I couldn't be there so bad! N how I was so jealous of them! Ha ha! I told them to have fun and call me and let me know how the game went! Naturally I found my way onto the sideline for the game! (What, you think I am actually gonna watch a game from the bleachers! Ha ha!) Then as I turn my head I see my mom and sis! Now I have to fill you in on what happened on their side! My sister said, that girl in the red pants and hoody on the field looks like Tiff! Both my mom and our uncle Phil said thats not her! Ha ha then I turned and we all saw each other! This next part is awesome! My mother comes barreling down the bleachers like the place is on fire! Everybody thought something was wrong ha ha! Then she runs up and gives me a huge hug! She makes it about half way before she starts bawling her eyes out! Then my sister comes and the three of us are in this huge hug bawling! Besides the game when Ricks lost to Dixie in overtime, It is the one and only time I have ever cried at a football game! It was cool because I got to see some of the other people in the bleachers faces go from panic wondering what is wrong, to aww how sweet when they saw us embrace! I think that this trip was one of the coolest homecomings I have had to date! The only thing that could have made it better was having my big lil bro Chase home! My lil bro Tyman didn't get to see me til after his football game that night! But when he did see me, I was greeted with a big huge hug!

I have a pretty amazing family! We are definitely one of a kind! We show our love through teasing and calling names like "Mary" "Nancy" "Booger Face" etc! We show love thru pushing and punch fights! People who don't know us think we should all be committed, but I love that we are so different! The best part of it all, is we love each other and are so close it is insane! Before I went home this week, I hadn't seen my fam since I had moved out here, which was about 2 months ago! People looked at me like I was dumb for missing them so much after only 2 months! What people don't get about the Ed and Jeanne Larson family, is we may fight, call names, and tease. But when it comes down to it, we are thick as thieves and we love and care about each other so freakin much! I gotta tell ya that the people who get to marry into this family are gonna be some pretty lucky people! You gotta have a sense of humor and thick skin, but if you can hang, you will be apart of an amazing family!! Family is the most important thing to me period!! Nothing else compares!

XoXo
Dedicated Diva!!

No comments:

Post a Comment