Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweat and Tears!!

What is up ya'll! It has been another min or two! Ha ha! Things have been insane around here! Been working really hard trying to keep my head above water! Not even gonna front cause things have been crazy hard, but I wouldn't have it any other way!! With ever drop of sweat and with ever tear, baby girl is turning into this amazing person! Even better then before, which may be hard to imagine but it is possible ha ha ha! It's amazing to be thrown into the fire and see what you do! It will be awesome to see how I turn out and the person I become once I get out!!

Girl Moment! Ha ha! So I was listening to Tyrese, Usher, Whitney, Mariah, Brandy... all my R&B loves!! Havin a good day just chillin yesterday! It was the first time that I was just enjoyin listenin to some good love songs without being mad jealous of everyone I knew who had someone in they life! Don't get me wrong, of course I want that... and baby girl may or may not be missing someone ha ha! But, it was nice to listen and be able to think, "hey I can't wait to have someone, but until then Imma just live life!" If any of that makes sense ha ha! Anyways... lol!

Good News! I have been busting my butt boxing, which means.. yup, you guessed it! Baby girl is getting her rockin bod back, only its coming back better then ever!! Ha ha! Love it! On top of working hard in the gym, I have been busting my butt in the studio! I have some great news to share on that, but its gonna have to wait a lil bit more! Gotta get a few more things done before I can spill! Ha ha! I know, I know but patience is a virtue or at least I hear, cause it is not one of mine lol! But, you will be ok!! Ha ha!

I am in that place where I am trying so hard to just hold on and not completely stress out, cause things are so tight money wise and I am not certain on a few things, but I am loving every single minute of it! Why!? Cause, when I finally make it HUGE!!! I am gonna be able to look back on the struggles I went through to get where I want to be and say, "Good Frickin Job Tif!! Way to not let life get you down!! Way to push past the drama, BS, and struggle!! You are FrKn AmZn!!" Ha ha or something to that effect!

Lots of love ya'll! XoXo!!

Dedicated Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment