Tuesday, October 19, 2010

And so it begins!!

Whats up! Whats up! Its been a minute! Things have been crazy around here! Where to begin! Well in case I haven't mentioned this... I started working with my new trainer this past Friday and he is AWESOME!!! He scares the silly right out your girl, but when we are not training he has a sense of humor!! I told my brother that I now have an idea of how my Daddy's players feel when he is mad at them ha ha! But it is great! I have a very strong personality and I need someone who doesn't care that I am a girl and is not worried about yelling at me and getting in my face!! Get my bootyliciousness into shape please ha ha! I am learning so much and I can't wait to see where I am gonna be at in a month!! So stoked! Can't wait to get a fight and get in that ring! Ill just say this! Baby girl is gonna let her talent show you whats up... then all you nonbelievers can go find someone else to hate on ha ha!!

Being out in Cali has been amazing! I feel like I am finally home and love all the people I am meeting! I can't believe it has been a month and a half since I have been out here! Love it, but your girl is missing her family like crazy!! But, I know that me being out here will put me in a position to help create a better life for them and that is what is the most important to me right now! God and Family baby! Don't get it twisted, I love my friends, but I am out here to get it done for my family!! There is nothing more important to me in this world then them and I would gladly live out on the street and be homeless and hungry if it means that one day down the road things are gonna get better for them!!

I wanna address some things! My being LDS (Mormon) has def come up a lot being out here in California! I love telling people that I am LDS and believe in the church! But, I also let them know that I am not your typical mormon girl! I do not do this to "fit in" or make people like me! I don't do this because I am ashamed of the church, because that couldn't be further from the truth! I love this Gospel and would die for it any day of the week! I do it, because I want people to know that I am not perfect, but am trying to do the best I can! I can have the mouth of a sailor sometimes and sometimes I don't dress as modest as I should! I don't look like a skank, but I could do better! But that is the point! I hate it when people of any religion or group preach one thing and live another! None of us are perfect by any means! Just because I am LDS does not mean I am perfect! I slip up, I make mistakes, but I am up front about it! How stupid is it to act like you are perfect when none of us our! Yes, we are all doing our best, but honestly, you know that ALL of us could be trying a lil harder! There is always room for improvement!! Never settle! Always demand the best out of yourself, because not only will it change your life for the absolute best, it will make others stand up and notice! Be the best version of yourself and not a second rate version of someone else or what others want you to be!!

Well, lots to do! Your girl is on the hustle 24/6 (Sundays are for the Lord! ;D) Gonna do work and make that paper baby! Gonna get that better life for my family! Watch it now, can't stop me! Headin straight to the top and there is no lookin back now!! Hoo Ra!!

XoXo
Dedicated Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment