Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally! Someone to ride your girls behind!!

Hey ya'll! It is official! Your girl is officially training at WILD CARD BOXING CLUB here in beautiful LA!!! The guys there are pretty awesome, at least the ones I have met so far! I cannot wait to get things going there!! Sometimes I wish things would happen faster and that I could get success faster (don't we all)... But then I remember that if I want the best out of life, I have to be the one to work hard for it! I am so glad I have trainers again! They are already riding me, telling me that they better see me in here everyday! Ha ha I LOVE IT!!! Push me please, push me past my limits so I can become a better individual and a better fighter! I am gonna be the best female fighter you have ever seen in your life, now I just gotta put the work in to be able to back that up! Ha ha! 110% dedication minimum! I want this! I want this so bad and I am gonna do it! I am gonna become the first professional athlete/singer/model/actress!~ Baby girl is gonna be a jack of all trades! Don't blink, cause you are not gonna wanna miss a minute of it!!

On a side note! Shout out to my girls who reminded me why I risked everything to come out here! It wasn't for love or silly men, it was to become the first professional siren! Thanks chicka's! Your girl is back on track and is not gonna let that happen ever again! Ha ha!

My name is Tiffany Larson! I come from humble beginnings! I have a dream and will turn it into a reality! Hard work, Determination, Dedication, Ambition, Perseverance, Persistence, and Perspiration ~ These are your girls best friends and boyfriends right now ha ha! I am not a dreamer, I'm an achiever! I demand perfection of myself and nothing less! I give it my all and then some! If I can't find a way through an obstacle, Ill find a way over or around! I do not understand "can't" "no" "quit!" If you tell me I can't do something, I will do it just to prove you wrong! My name is Tiffany Larson! I am THE Dedicated Diva! Can't touch me, Can't Stop me! My name will be heard all around the world, cause this lil mama is a force to be reckoned with! Amen!!

XoXo

Dedicated Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment