Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don't Test Me!

Good Evening! It has come to my attention that some may perceive me as a "back burner girl." So, I am here to set the record straight! This entry is not for the easily offended, so if that is you please stop reading now!

I am one of the nicest, most loyal and trusting woman you will ever meet in your life! While I may be training to be a fighter, I would rather love someone then fight them outside the ring! But don't get it twisted, especially you guys! Let me spit ya a scenario here! We meet, we hit it off, there is this insane chemistry and we get along like we have know each other forever! But, you are seeing someone else! You want to still be friends, let me stop you right there! First, this is not directed to any one person in particular, this is directed to the handful of you who are dumb enough to think you can get away with pulling stuff like this! I have no problem being anyone's friend! The more, the better! But, you have another thing coming if you think I will be your back burner girl! The girl who you have to fall back on if things don't work out with your girl! Or the girl you can mess around with on the side! You must have lost your damn mind! Let me fill you in on something you are so clueless about!

I am high class, not white trash! I am the kind of girl that makes you look amazing just by being on your arm! I am the girl, that once you have earned it, will give you an amazing life! I am the girl who will cook for you, clean, and be a great wife to you! I am the girl who wants to have babies with you and raise an amazing family with you! I am the girl who will play around and have lots of fun with you! I am the girl who has your back no matter what and is there for you! I am the girl you can tell your secrets too, cause I will never judge you, cause I'll love you! I am the girl that will support you and remind you of what an amazing person you are when you begin to doubt yourself! I am the girl who will fight fair with you, cause I would never want to shoot a low blow at you and hurt you! I am the girl who will always know how to make you laugh and make you feel better when you are stressin or havin a bad day! Sounds pretty amazing, right!? So don't you think that something that amazing is sure as hell not gonna come for FREE!!

We live in a society now where people want stuff to come easily! People don't wanna put in the work! We also live in a society where the majority of so called men are chicken shit! That's right, you best believe I am calling you out! I can't even count how many times I have been told that guys think girls should ask them out! What in the hell!? Please someone take me back to the time where a man was actually a man! A time where, sure he may have been scared of rejection, but regardless manned up and asked a girl out! Guys! What has happened to you, you are acting like a bunch of chicks! Which FYI is not attractive in the least! What makes you think that a girl wants to be with a "man" who is too afraid to go after what he wants! That is so unattractive and if you fall on your face, get up, shake it off and go out there and find another girl! Don't just cop out cause it got hard or someone told you no! You know whats funny is that I have had this conversation with collegiate athletes more then anyone else! That is just so damn stupid! Don't get me wrong, there are those amazing guys who know how to step up to the plate and ask a girl out! Not a hangout, but a "Im gonna pick you up, open your door, take you out to dinner and get to know each other" date!! There are still those guys, but ya'll are so rare, its like you are a myth!

Back to my main topic tho! I am a laid back chicka and I get along with just about everybody! But don't test me, because this lil mama will put you in your place so fast! You can't have your cake and eat it too! Now, don't get it twisted, this is not a plea or a desperate cry! This is a certified warning, that if you mess wit your girl or try to pull this, I have no problem kickin your ass! Why!? Because, I am enough! If I am not enough for you and you still need a girl on the side or to be with the girl you are with now, then Imma bounce! Cause if you are not smart enough to see what you have in front of you and want to see where it goes, regardless of career, distance, life, etc. then this sexy and amazing lil chicka is not gonna hang around! Cause she deserves the best and apparently that just ain't you!

Life is already way too short! Don't you think it would just suck to be stuck with someone who wasn't the absolute best for you! Why would you settle for anything less then being with someone who can be your lover, best friend, etc! Someone who can go through the hard times with you but knows how to make you laugh and makes you want to be a better person! You can bet you butt that this lady will die single and alone before she ever settles for someone who is not worthy of her! Its that simple! Some people think I am crazy or that I am setting the bar too high, but I am just respecting myself! Besides, like I have said before! When you raise the bar and make a man work for all the amazingness you are ladies, the lil boys will scatter and the real men will come outta nowhere to work for what you got! Plus, when you stop paying attention to him, he will notice when other guys are paying closer attention to you! Guys want what they can't have! So ladies, make em want what they can't have! Go out and play the field, have fun and show his sorry ass that, ok you don't want me, well thats your loss, cause I am gonna show you what an amazing, sexy, bad ass you are missing out on!

Ladies, we have gone about this all the wrong way! When we get our hearts broken, we quickly run for that pint of Ben and Jerry's and veg on the couch watching chick flicks that only makes things worse! So not attractive! Instead, we should stick it to em! Don't get mad or sad! Get even! Get revenge! By this I mean! Get your sexy on and go out on the town! Live your life so that when he looks at you and all that you are doing he thinks, Damn, I really messed up on letting her get away! Look at it this way, you going home and stuffing your face with stuff that isn't healthy for you says, man she can't live without me, oh well onto the next girl! But, when you turn up your sexy and live your life to the fullest, it says, I don't need you to make me happy! Then that beauty and confidence will attract others and it will make him feel like the dumb ass he truly is for letting you go! We win! Ha ha!!

I know its hard to think clearly or see things for how they really are when you have this amazing and gorgeous guy in front of you, but don't sell yourself short! Make him work for it! Don't be a Nazi, but make him work for it! You are high class and deserve the best! The lil boys who mind, don't matter! And the actual men, won't mind working for it! Stick to your guns and hold out for that amazing Champion!! One of my all time favorite quotes ladies, Dance with God, cause He will let the perfect man cut in!!! Love It!

Girl starts training at her gym tomorrow and I am wicked stoked! Ha ha and that is an understatement for sure!! Living life and loving myself! Wanna thank my girl Jamie for getting me back on track! I came out to Cali for my singing and boxing! Not to find love! Your girl is still gonna have fun, but love will have to come looking for me, cause I am not gonna be lookin for it!! Ha ha

Lots of love!

Dedicated Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment